Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Man Camp and Swimming

After basketball camp yesterday, Carter spent some time helping my dad build a little platform to put a 10 foot swing on. My parents have a pretty big swing that's big enough for the whole family to sit on, but it started to sink into the ground. My dad needed to build a platform to alleviate that problem. My parents built the frame, and then Carter helped attach the boards. The heat index was 100, but Carter never complained. 





I jokingly refer to helping my dad as "Man Camp". He's knows how to do lots of things and can make a man out of almost anyone.

After the work was done, Carter did get to swim for a bit and then they went to the Pizza Hut buffet.






The water felt so good. I think think we're going back today!

1 comment:

  1. I wish Conner and Chad could go to MAN CAMP!!!! Looks like Carter gets a lot out of that, not to mention spending great time with his Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...