We've been spending a lot of time at the school playground, which is right down the road. Last night, Kenny and I took Ethan and Jacob to play before bedtime. They love getting to run around and be crazy, and we love just letting them be boys.
Yes, Kenny did go down the tunnel slide! The kids are really lucky that he is a dad that enjoys playing with them and not just watching them. Ethan has been so cute too. He is very encouraging towards Jacob, and tells him that he will catch him when he comes down the slides. It was definitely not a mistake having them eighteen months apart. They are turning into best buddies and love to do almost everything together.
I am cherishing these quiet evenings at the playground because I realize that my little boys are growing up way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment