Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sledding at my Parents'

My mom called today and asked if we wanted to come over to go sledding for a bit.  We didn't have anything to do, so we bundled up and went.  I had forgotten just how great their hill is for sledding.  You slide down the first part of the hill and then lean to turn your sled and you can go all the way to the low-lying part of their property.  It's fun to go down, but quite a trek for the little guys to make it back up. I didn't go sledding so that I could capture it all with my camera.  I love to watch everyone having a blast.



























After sledding, my mom served us hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies.
It was nice to get out of the house for a bit and see that my parents still have it in them to get out there and have some fun.

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...