Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Snow of the Season

The first snow of the season was today!  Ethan and Jacob were super excited when they woke up from their naps to see that the snow was falling.  At times, the snowflakes were half dollar size.  We had to pick Carter up from Math Club at 4:00, and since we were already bundled up, I let the boys play outside for awhile.  They couldn't play as long as they liked because the snow was so wet and heavy that their coats and jeans were getting soaked.  I had to caox them in with the Frosty DVD.  Even then, Ethan was not too happy.  I think that he wanted to stay out all evening.  By the forecast for the winter, I am sure that there will be many more snow playing opportunities.






1 comment:

  1. My three are going to be SUPER jealous. They pray for snow around here. We got flurries on Tuesday, but it wasn't enough to call it snow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...