Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jacob's First Haircut

If you saw the pictures from Hobson's Farm, then you know that it was finally time for Jacob to get his first haircut.  Kenny and I took him to get it done this morning.  I didn't know how he would react, so when I made the appointment, I stressed that I wanted someone who was good with kids, and let them know that he might be a screamer.  Much to our surprise, he was perfect!  He sat on Kenny's lap like such a big boy and loved every minute of it...that is, until the clippers made an appearance!  I think the buzzing scared him and he started to cry, so we skipped that part. 









Jacob did great getting his first haircut, and we think he looks pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! He looks so grown up. Some of those photos look a lot like Conner to me (when he was that age). It's amazing how similar some of your kids look to some of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...