Monday, October 15, 2012

A Whole New World

Yesterday was the first day that Megan's boyfriend, Zach, could drive with passengers in the car, so they went out on their first official date.  He came over to pick her up and they went to the movies.  The rest of us weren't home when he came to pick her up because Ethan had a soccer game and we had to get new basketball shoes and clothes for Carter, so I was bummed about not getting the first date photo.  Luckily, though, when Zach brought her home, he came in and I got one then.  Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to document such a monumental event! 


They are both great kids who are responsible and trustworthy, so this new found freedom is a little easier for us to handle.  I am sure that they are happy to be rid of the parents and little brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...