Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ethan's Birthday

Ethan's birthday was a very busy day!  We got balloons, as we do for every birthday, and a Lalaloopsy cake decorating kit.  I did a little photo shoot with Ethan in the yard and then we decorated the cake, which he was really happy about.  Lalaloopsy is his favorite show right now.



When Kenny got home, we quickly had cake and then headed out the door to Chuck E. Cheese's.   That was a special surprise that Ethan didn't know about until we pulled into the parking lot.  Earlier in the day, he had seen a commercial for it and said that he wanted to go, so I was happy that it was already in the plan.











After we ate, we all went to watch Brien play a hurling game.  The weather was nice, so it was a good time.







At the end of the night, Kenny took all of the boys home, and my mom, Megan, and I spent the night with Heidi and Brien so that we could get up super early to do The Color Run.  I know Ethan had a really nice birthday, but I can't wait until his pirate party in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...