Monday, December 9, 2013

Megan's Fall Senior Pictures

In October, Megan had some fall senior pictures taken at Fowler Park. The photographer, Lori Carpenter, worked closely with the band and color guard while Megan was in it, so I had had a chance to see her work. I absolutely LOVE the photos and think I am going to book a spring session with an urban setting.
These are my FAVORITES:

 This one was Megan's idea. She said, "Hey, Lori, can I throw some leaves?"
Lori said, "Sure!" and then snapped away.











Of all of my favorites, I like this one the most. I think I am going to get it on canvas.
Megan wasn't too hip on getting her picture taken, but I'm glad that she did it for her mama.
I think she's beautiful and they turned out great.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...gorgeous photos! She should be happy with all of these, she looks so pretty! Thanks for posting them. Can't believe she's going to graduate high school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...