July 4th was the second day of the reunion. It was the only day that the ENTIRE family got together, so that was great! There were lots of people doing all kinds of things like fishing, boating, swimming, swinging, talking, drinking, and laughing.
This is a picture of all of the cousins.
And, here we are with our spouses.
These are all of the cousins' kids, except the one that is due in October.
I was busy keeping track of the kids, visiting with everyone and helping my mom that I unfortunately didn't get pictures of everyone. I can't believe that I didn't even get a picture of my mom with her sister and brother. I will have to be sure to get that next time.
July 4th is also my birthday, and I can't think of any people that I would rather spend it with than my family.






No comments:
Post a Comment