Megan invited her entire winter guard team to spend the night at our house last night! That's 23 kids! My parents took all three boys for the night so that Megan and her team could have the house. We wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. We provided the pizza, pop, and donuts, and the kids brought all of the other snacks. We don't have a huge house, but it was just big enough. The kids, (1 boy and the rest girls), had a great time decorating black pants and white headbands with puffy paint and glitter. The band directors at their school live in our subdivision, so they decorated their front door with notes before they arrived home. And, there was a lot of dancing, laughing, snacking, photo taking, Pinteresting, and Facebooking. Yep, I made up those last two words, but I think you know what I mean.
We had everyone up, ready for guard, and at the high school by 8:20 with the help of some other moms who helped transport. Now, I just hope that they aren't too tired to perform at their competition!
Surprisingly, it was the easiest sleepover we have ever had. The kids were very respectful and there was literally no drama! We couldn't have asked for anything more.
GO GUARD!!!
Your an awesome Mama!! Megan will always remember these fun times.
ReplyDeleteYou are one brave lady! Looks like they all had a great time!
ReplyDelete