I am officially in love with Winter Guard! I find it much more interesting than Color Guard. I think it's because teams perform to regular songs, some of which I know the lyrics to. It is also much easier to see what your child is doing in a gymnasium, as opposed to a football field. My mom and I attended Megan's first competition last weekend, in which they took first place. Kenny and I attended her second competition yesterday, in which they placed second. Let's hope they don't get third at their third competition!
Terre Haute North's show is "Come Sail Away". It is upbeat and the kids are all dressed in little sailor outfits. Adorable! They have spent many hours preparing for competition and it shows!
We are so proud of Megan!
(We always knew she had it in her. She used to make up dances and perform for us when she was little!)
Super cute outfits! She looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! And congrats to Megan!
ReplyDelete