Oh my goodness! We have finally moved into our new home and are getting settled in. We were really excited to be moving, but are now really exhausted. We all love the house and can't wait to put everything in its place. Megan and Carter love their rooms and Ethan and Jacob enjoy exploring every square inch of the place!
Here are a few pictures of the outside. As you can tell, we will need to do a lot of landscaping. We actually like doing it, so it should make for a fun summer.
I absolutely LOVE this house, but I ran across a saying on Pinterest the other day that sums up exactly how I feel.
What I love most about my home
is the people I share it with.
I can't wait to fill our new home with years of love, laughter, and great memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment