Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tot Time Tuesday~ Dinosaurs

I took Ethan and Jacob to Tot Time at the museum today.  They learned about dinosaurs, which included dinosaur bones and fossils.  Jacob loves dinosaurs, so this was right up his alley.  He was a bit of a wiggle  worm during the story time and eventually worked his way up to the front of the group.  He was so engrossed in the story and seeing every aspect of the book, that he kept popping up on his knees and blocking the other kids' view.  Having been a teacher, I know how annoying it can be to have a kid that keeps interrupting and getting in front of the book.  I wanted to quietly walk up and remind him to be a good listener, but was blocked in by other mothers and their baby carriers, so I spoke to him after the story.  I'm glad that he's so interested, but he was on the verge of being rude, so that's not good.
After the story, they each got to make a dinosaur tooth necklace.  The boys love the foam teeth and Jacob keeps telling me that his is a T-Rex tooth and that he is going to eat my face with it.  What a character!  They both did a great job stringing the beads and the teeth and proudly wore their creations to meet Kenny for lunch.  We ate at Pizza Hut before heading home to do our schooling for the day. 


1 comment:

  1. They look so cute, and happy! That Jacob has one heck of a smile! Sounds like school days are going well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...