Thursday, October 17, 2013

7th Grade Basketball

Carter made the 7th grade basketball team, and the first game was tonight.  I had shirts made for Ethan and Jacob while he was in school today, and we surprised him when he came home from school.  The boys were so excited and Carter's face was priceless. He loved the shirts.  I didn't buy one for Megan because she works and probably won't make it to most of the games.  She was able to come tonight to support her brother, so we were all able to be there, including my mom, Kenny's mom, and Kenny's brother.  My niece is a 7th grade cheerleader, so it really was a family event.
I took some pictures of the boys before the game.  Too bad Megan wasn't home from school yet.







Carter did get some playing time, but didn't score any points.  He got 2 fouls, fell once, traveled, got 4 rebounds, and 1 assist.  We are looking forward to seeing what this season brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...