I am loving having Ethan home with Jacob and me this year. I know that I made the right decision to homeschool him for now. He is learning new things every day. Jacob is picking things up quickly as well. We don't really have a set schedule, but just try to get it done before Carter gets home at 4:00. It really doesn't take as long as I thought it would to get through everything in a day. We can get it all done in the morning if we try and then have the rest of the afternoon to do something else. Sometimes we play in the morning or go to the library and then get it done in the afternoon. I love the flexibility!
This morning, I took a few pictures so that you can get a glimpse into some of what we do. I don't always have my camera downstairs, but today I did, so I snapped away.
I couldn't imagine giving up this precious time with my boys. I just wish I had been given the opportunity to do the same with Carter and Megan.
Hope - how awesome! First of all, Jacob is growing up so fast. He looks so big now! And second, I agree - I can't imagine now not having had the chance to homeschool my kids. I've done math with Maddie since she was counting bears all in a row to now helping her with Pre-Algebra! It's an amazing gift to be able to really be involved with the education of your child. God bless! And, continued success!
ReplyDelete