Thursday, October 31, 2013

In the Merry Old Land of Oz

So, the much anticipated day arrived.  I had prepared for weeks for our first family themed Halloween and wanted to get some good photos.  Kenny got home later than I had wanted him to, and by the time everyone was ready, my green makeup was sweating off and the sun was setting. We didn't get the pictures I had envisioned.  So, it's a bummer, but after the pictures were taken, things started looking up and the kids had fun going to a few houses to trick or treat.


















I think if I ever do encounter a great and powerful wizard, I'll need to ask him for an extra dose of patience (and maybe some Xanax too)!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! You guys look awesome. Looks like everyone was having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...