Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Canvas Photos

After Christmas, I hung some canvases that I bought in the upstairs hallway leading to the kids' bedrooms.  I absolutely LOVE them!  I had been wanting to get some for awhile and when I found sales on Black Friday, I ordered them. Each of the kids has an individual except for Carter. I searched and searched through my photos to find one of just him that was good enough quality to have made into a canvas, but was unsuccessful.  Most of the pictures that he lets me take of him are with other people. I told him that in the spring, I will have to take him to the park to get a nice photo to use.  Until then, there is one of the three boys together.


Since ordering, one of the stores sent me a promotion to get a free 11x14, so I have another one of Megan's senior pictures ordered. It shipped out today, so I will get it soon. I think I am in love with canvases and will have my house filled with them if they keep sending me offers for free ones! They were easy to hang too. I simply attached Command strips to the backs and pressed them against the wall.  No nails! Whenever I want to change them, or add to the arrangement, it will be a cinch.  There won't be any nail holes to fill in.

If you're wondering where I purchased them, I ordered the one of Megan and the the one of the three boys from Canvas on Demand. The ones of Ethan and Jacob were ordered through Canvas People. I love all of them, but the ones of the little boys are a bit smoother so it all comes down to your preference. I won't hesitate to order from either of them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...