The kids and I celebrated New Years Eve by attending the New Years Noon party at the local children's museum. Ethan and Jacob loved it last year, so I knew that I had to take them this year. Kenny had to work, but we met him for lunch, so that was nice.
Later on, Megan's boyfriend, Zach, came over and all of us snacked and played games until midnight. Ethan and Jacob were really getting into it. Since we have DVR, they kept rewinding the tv to see the ball drop over and over again. Each time, they would scream and run around the house as if it was actually the new year for the first time.
The year 2013 was good to us as we created a lot of great memories. I am looking forward to the year ahead and all that it will bring. Megan will graduate and head off to college. Carter will begin his last year of middle school. The little boys and I will continue our adventures on homeschooling, and Kenny will be plenty busy as always.
Here's to a new year filled with family, love, and laughter!



No comments:
Post a Comment