Thursday, March 27, 2014

Date with Little Man

Kenny had today off, so I was able to take Jacob on a mother/son date to the movies. Ethan doesn't like to go to the movies because of the lights and sounds, so since Kenny was off to do something with him, I was able to sneak away with Jacob. We saw The Lego Movie, which he loved! We also went birthday shopping for our little neighbor boy. Jacob was beaming from ear to ear the whole time.  He always tells me that he is going to marry me when he grows up, so the fact that we were going on a "date" made him super happy. He rarely gets my undivided attention, so it was a special treat. I loved just focusing on him and hearing everything he had to say in his little raspy voice with no interruptions. He wanted to sit on my lap for the last half of the movie which was great because before I know it, he will be too big.




I just LOVE this little guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...