Mother's Day was pretty busy this year. My sister held my nephew's birthday party that day, so we had to travel out of town for that. I woke up to flowers, gift cards and Square Donuts. Ethan and Jacob were beside themselves with excitement and couldn't wait for me to wake up. I loved seeing their beaming faces when I made a big fuss over the flowers and balloon that they picked out for me. Kenny said that they were beaming at the store too. How cute! Megan and Carter got me some gift cards to buy some much needed capris. I hardly ever buy clothes for myself, so I'm long overdue.
After we got ready, we headed to my sister's house to celebrate Nicholas's birthday. It was nice that my mom got to see her three girls for Mother's Day.
When we got home, Kenny's mom came over for pizza.
It was a nice Mother's Day spent with family.


No comments:
Post a Comment