He is 16 months old today! I took some pictures of him playing outside to put your minds at ease and show you that he will be okay. I actually think that I am more traumatized than he is. Anyway, thanks again for all of the support through this unfortunate event, and enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Jacob Update
I have received so many kind messages regarding Jacob and his injury. Thank you for all of the support and prayers. While I know that it will take weeks for the burns to heal, I am happy to report that he is just as happy as ever! He has been up, smiling, and playing as if nothing ever happened. He doesn't like to get the wounds cleaned and the bandages changed, but I think that has more to do with the idea of being held down, rather than discomfort. We don't do anything to the burns until we have numbed the area with lidocaine jelly first. They are starting to look better already!
He is 16 months old today! I took some pictures of him playing outside to put your minds at ease and show you that he will be okay. I actually think that I am more traumatized than he is. Anyway, thanks again for all of the support through this unfortunate event, and enjoy the pictures!
He is 16 months old today! I took some pictures of him playing outside to put your minds at ease and show you that he will be okay. I actually think that I am more traumatized than he is. Anyway, thanks again for all of the support through this unfortunate event, and enjoy the pictures!
Labels:
Jacob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment