Thursday, September 8, 2011

The first competition is near...

Since Megan is a member of the color guard, I attended the Band Boosters meeting this week and also met with the Spirit Committee.  The first competition for the Patriot Brigade will be this Saturday in Columbus, Indiana.  The Spirit Committee is responsible for making posters and decorating the band hall to get the kids fired up about the competition.  I know that Megan is looking forward to her competition debut, and I was happy to make a couple of posters for her and the rest of the kids.  All of the hard work and dedication the kids have shown over these last few months will hopefully pay off with a great show! 


In case you haven't seen the previous posts about color guard, this year's theme is "X vs. O" as in Tic-Tac-Toe.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...