Every day, when I take Ethan to preschool, Jacob wants to play with the little matchbox cars. They are Ethan's favorite toys, along with the garage that he refers to as a "cars' house". Every day, I have to peel Jacob away from the table and carry him out to the car while he cries for the cars. I had to run to Walmart this morning, and since we were already in the toy section, Jacob and I purchased a few cars to play with. Of course, we got two Lightning McQueens so as to minimize fights over him, and also some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cars. Ethan was excited when Jacob greeted him with the cars after preschool, and they have been entertained for a good hour now. Ethan wanted a "cars' house", but since we don't have one yet, the Weeble Wobble tree house was a good substitute. The cars fit perfectly on the ladder and glide down the slide. What a hit!
If they think they're having a good time now, I can't wait to see how they react to what Santa brings them!
No comments:
Post a Comment