My dad's birthday was last week, but the gift we ordered didn't get delivered until this week, so Ethan, Jacob and I took it over to him this afternoon. I have a hard time coming up with great gifts for my parents. My sisters are pretty good at coming up with things that are thoughtful or creative, and I have always been the lame-o daughter that presents them with gift cards. I am a terrible gift giver. I can't ever remember what people mention they want and can't come up with unique items on my own.
However, I LOVE the gift that I gave my dad today! It is a mug with pictures of him, my mom, and the kids on it. I ordered it through Shutterfly and was able to choose the placement of the pictures and the saying at the bottom. It says, OUR GRANDPA IS THE BEST!
The top picture is my mom and dad with Megan and Carter before they headed to the Fowler Park pancake breakfast last year.
The bottom picture is from the Whistle Stop that was taken on our way to visit GG. I love that the sign says Terre Haute.
This is my all time favorite "grandpa" picture. My dad was showing Jacob the tractor.
On the top of this side is a picture of my parents and the kids.
The picture on the left is of Ethan and Grandpa mushroom hunting.
The picture on the right is of Grandpa and Carter fishing.
I tried to choose pictures that represented all of the things that my kids love to do with my dad. Of course, there are many more, but I chose my favorites. I hope my dad loves it as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment