Megan is among the newest inductees into the North Vigo High School Chapter of the National Honor Society.
Kenny, his mom, and I were sitting in the last row of the auditorium, so I didn't get really great pictures.
Here she is, walking across the stage from the left to take her seat for the ceremony.
She was walking ever so carefully to avoid her candle getting blown out. The look on her face is embarrassment.
There was a little reception in Liberty Hall after the ceremony. Her boyfriend, Zach, was also inducted.
We are so proud of you Megan! You amaze us every day with your dedication to commitments and ability to juggle it all.
We love you more than you will ever know!
Congratulaions, Megan. That's a huge achievement. I am proud of you. I hope I can "follow in your footsteps" and get inducted in a couple of years.
ReplyDeleteConner