I, then, started to ponder what 2011 would hold for my family and me. It occurred to me that we will have SEVERAL milestones in the coming year. We will celebrate Jacob's 1st birthday! Carter will enter the double digits! Ethan will turn 3 and (hopefully) become potty trained! Now here's the scary part: Megan will turn "sweet sixteen", get her driver's license, and begin to drive! I don't think that any of us are ready for that! I am perfectly content to be in charge of where she goes, and when. She, on the other hand, is ready to spread her wings. I am sure that there will be many nerve-wracking experiences, such as when she ventures out on her own for the first time, the first time she comes home late, and the first time she drives in the rain and snow. Gives me heart palpitations just thinking about it! Kenny and I will both celebrate our 40th birthdays, as well as our 15th anniversary. We are not nearly as excited about our "milestone" birthdays as Megan and Carter are.
I hope to capture all of our special moments and share them on my new blog. It will serve as a journal for our family and also a way to share our experiences with our family and friends.
I wish all of my family and friends a safe, happy, and healthy 2011 full of meaningful memories! Happy New Year
~Hope
Yay!! So excited you have a blog. Can't wait to see what the fam is up to. This is going to be an awesome year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog! Can't wait to see your posts!
ReplyDeleteYou are so good Hope! You will love to go back and look at your posts throughout the year.
ReplyDelete