Friday, June 10, 2011

Carter Camping Out.....till dark!



We have been blessed with really great neighbors!  I just love them, and the kids do too!  Gavin and Madison are two of Carter's closest friends.  They are actually more like cousins or siblings than friends.  It makes me happy that Carter has gotten to grow up in a subdivision with friends that certainly bring happiness to his childhood. 
Last night, they decided that they were going to camp out in the neighbor's backyard.  Madison and Gavin's parents went to the store to get the head lanterns and ingredients to make s'mores! 



 Madison was having a great time catching sticks on fire and waving them around, but that was snuffed when her mom told her to put them out!
After taking a few pictures, I went home and left Carter at the "camp out".   He assured me before I left that they were definitely going to spend the night in the tent out back.  Want to know how long they lasted out there?  Not even a half hour!!  They claimed to have seen a UFO and went running into the neighbor's house.
I didn't think they would last out there all night, but I am glad that they were making memories.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Carter. I showed these photos to Kenna and she says she will get you to stay out ALL night! We'll see about that. Sounds like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had such a great time! That's on our list to do this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...