Megan and Ethan are waiting for Carter to finish running camp.
Here is Carter with his running camp buddies, Shara-Lyn and Noah.
After camp, Carter and Noah took Ethan running in the big field.
Shara-Lyn joined them and the boys started falling down to make Ethan laugh. Noah cracks me up in this one!
Ethan LOVES to run, so he was having a great time! He tries to run with Kenny in the subdivision, but goes too fast and gets tripped up. It makes me nervous since he has gotten road rash on his face and chipped a tooth twice. I am way more comfortable letting him run free in large grassy areas.
Doesn't he look happy?
None of the pictures of Jacob from the park (running camp) turned out, so here is one from earlier in the day. I can't believe that he is starting to look more like a little boy and less like a baby. I am savoring these last few months of babyhood!
Those are great pictures! Love the one of Ethan running with the big kids!
ReplyDelete