Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back to a schedule...

Ethan continues to do well in speech and occupational therapy.  Since starting at Union Hospital Pediatric Therapy (UHPT), I have been making two trips a week...speech on Tuesdays, and OT (occupational therapy) on Wednesdays.  Those appointments combined with Carter's running camp, Megan's Color Guard, and driver's ed. schedules, and medical/dental appointments have run me ragged!  Thankfully, we don't have the twice weekly appointments at the Rowe Center again until September. 

While at speech today, Callie said that she had an opening in her schedule.  Luckily, for me, it just so happens to be right after Ethan's OT on Wednesdays.  Sooo...from now on, I will only have to go to UHPT once a week!  Woo-hoo!!  It couldn't have worked out any better!  Nap time has always been screwed up on Tuesdays, due to having speech from 12:30-1:00.  Now, we will have everything done by 12:00.  I know, I get excited over the littlest things, but I will be happy to get back to a daily schedule that works for every day of the week!

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with therapy, but I thought he looked cute wearing his sister's sunglasses after swimming.

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! It's so hard to fit all of the therapy sessions in. I'm glad you are finding something that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you're back on a schedule! It's so nice that both of his sessions are on the same day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...