| Here's my little man walking toward the "shooting range". |
| Safety first! |
| Ready to go! |
| First try...he was aiming for the pan. |
| reloading |
| Carter and his advisors |
| Sharp shooter! |
| Showing off his target! He hit the bullseye! |
| Girls can shoot too! |
It was nice to see Carter so happy. We will have to thoroughly review the rules of safe handling, as I notice that I am not following them myself in the picture. (The gun is to only be pointed at a target or the ground even when the safety is on.) It was fun and I can't wait until he is old enough to shoot clay pigeons!
Is now a good time to mention that Kenny actually shot a friend's eye out in middle school?
Now that I think about it....is this a good idea?
Is now a good time to mention that Kenny actually shot a friend's eye out in middle school?
Now that I think about it....is this a good idea?
Hope, I am right there with you. All of this gun stuff freaks me out. Even air soft. But, Conner has two of them. Chad says that every boy needs to learn how to shoot. He wants to take him to a REAL gun range, but I said no. I LOVE the photo of you with the gun - it's so ironic. The smile on your face, and the gun pointed in the air!!
ReplyDeleteI was just talking to my dad about this the other day. I want to go shooting. He's going to take me one day after it cools down. Love the picture of you! So Charlie's Angels!
ReplyDelete