My mom's side of the family has a reunion every year around the Fourth of July. I don't get to see my extended family very often, so I look forward to the reunion every year. My parents have a lot to do at their house, so people keep busy fishing, swimming, and eating! It was extremely humid this year, so most of us were sweating like crazy, but we still had a good time.
There are five of us turning 40 in 2011!! The 1971 babies include: my cousin Chad, twin sister Heather and her husband Kevin, Kenny, and me. My mom and I had shirts made that she gave to all of us to celebrate. If you have to turn 40, it's better to do it with good company!
I love my family and can't wait to see them again....hopefully, before the 4th of July!
Hope! Love the post! I hope we see you guys before next 4th of July too. The kids were all just talking about how much fun they had. I wish we could have stayed longer. Hope to see all of you soon. (And, I have some great photos of the boys/kids) that I'll send to you.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great time, especially the kids!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm turning forty this year too! I need one of those shirts!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful place to spend time with family, looks fabulous!
...if I had known earlier I could have sent those cookies!!!!
ReplyDelete