Yeah!! We made it to visit my grandma and grandpa on Thursday! They live about 4 hours away, so we don't get to see them very often. The last time we saw them was in October, and at that time, Ethan was barely talking, and Jacob wasn't walking. The boys are growing up very quickly, so I am glad that my grandma got the chance to see how grown up they are. It was also nice for all of us to see her and Bob (Gramps). We had a good visit and I can't wait to see them again.
![]() |
| Bob was playing the Shut the Box game with Carter. Jacob was taking it in. |
![]() |
| Kisses for GG! |
![]() |
| Sitting in GG's comfy chair |
![]() |
| Megan, GG, and me |
![]() |
| The boys were fascinated with the spinning wheel. |
![]() |
| Carter and Jacob enjoyed running along the stretch of lawn between the condos. |
![]() |
| Snack time! |
![]() |
| Jacob enjoyed the balls that cousin Brett and his wife, Kate, bought! |
![]() |
| GG's pretty flowers |
Hope..great photos! It's good to see pictures of Grandma and Bob. I bet they just LOVED seeing all the kids. You probably made their day/month! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'll have to show the kids.
ReplyDeleteHow nice to spend time with your grandma! Cherish every moment!
ReplyDelete