We called the pediatrician today to see if Ethan's lab results were in. They were, and she said that everything was normal. Yeah!! His thyroid level is slightly elevated, but it isn't anything to be concerned with at this time. It is only 4.2. The main reason for the blood work was to rule out muscle diseases that could be contributing to the low muscle tone. Since all of the tests came back within the normal range, we can pretty much rule them out. I was happy to hear that his calcium level was within the normal range. I had been worried about that since learning about Williams Syndrome.
The doctor is going to give us a copy of the labs to take to our Medical Genetics appointment in August. I will post more on that when we get there! For now, it is time to breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the summer!
Hooray for Ethan! Hope he's loving summer!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that the labs came back good and calcium is in normal range. Yay!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Now you can rest a little easier!
ReplyDelete