The week before Christmas, our family of six went to Disney World! Kenny and I were a little nervous about Ethan and Jacob's behavior, but were pleasantly surprised. Ethan completely understood standing in line and that he could only ride a ride one time before he had to get off and give someone else a turn...something that we weren't sure he was going to get. Jacob didn't fare too well during the "nap time" hours and was affectionately nicknamed "Mini Beast", but by late afternoon and into the evening, he was as good as gold. Megan and Carter got along beautifully, and with Megan being sixteen, they were able to stand in lines for rides together while Kenny and I took the little guys to ride a few. Megan had her phone, so she would call us as soon as their ride was over and we would find a place to meet. I never would have dreamed that taking four kids to Disney World would be as easy as it was. I do think that the strollers had something to do with it. They are designed in such a way that they are like pushing air! At some points, when Jacob wanted to walk, I was able to push Ethan and Carter in it with ease. Yes, Carter is almost 11, and I may have looked a little silly pushing such a big kid, but had I fit, I may have had Kenny pushing me around the park for a bit!
We visited Magic Kingdom on Monday. Ethan and Jacob were very excited to meet Mickey, and I was excited to get a photo of it. They both LOVE Mickey so much, so it was what I was most looking forward to. Jacob wasn't scared at all and I actually had to hold him back until it was our turn. Ethan was a little more apprehensive, but was thrilled when Mickey hugged him. He kept saying, "MICKEY HUG ME!"
We loved everything about our trip and I have lots of pictures, but for some reason, Internet Explorer will not let me add pictures to my posts, so I will have to try again later.
Can't wait to see the photos of Mickey! Mlooks like you all had a fabulous time!
ReplyDelete