Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Univeral Studios and Islands of Adventure




















Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure were the last parks we went to on vacation, and our planning turned out to be the best for that day.  Kenny, Megan, and Carter got up early and were at the park when it opened.  They were able to breeze through the rides that they really wanted to do without the distraction of the little ones.  I stayed back at the resort and played with Ethan and Jacob and then got them ready for the day.  Kenny brought us home some lunch, and then all of us went back to the park.  I am so happy that Kenny, Megan and Carter got to enjoy that "big kid" type of  fun.  That evening, Kenny watched Ethan and Jacob while Megan, Carter and I rode the new Harry Potter ride.  I loved it and the kids did too.  Universal is one of our favorites and was a perfect way to wrap up three days of theme parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...