Saturday, January 7, 2012

Letter Jacket


Megan's letter jacket finally came in.  We got the call that it was finished yesterday, so we went after school to pick it up.  I never earned a letter in high school, and Kenny did, but never got a jacket, so it's kind of neat that she will have a keepsake.  Have I mentioned the fact that I love that she attends my high school!  It's so nostalgic.  I love knowing that she roams the same halls with her friends, that I did with mine.  The school hasn't been remodeled, so it has the same floors, cafeteria, gymnasium, pool, and even lockers as it did when I was there!  The boys will attend North too, so we will all be Patriots.  I love it!


Merry Christmas, Megan!  (A few weeks late)  Wear your jacket with Patriot Pride!

1 comment:

  1. YAY MEGAN!!! It looks really good on her! But why doesn't it say "Masshole" on the back? HA HA!!! Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...