Jacob turned 2 today! We had a small party at home consisting of close family only. Since Carter's 11th birthday is on Thursday, we included him in the celebration. (I will post about Carter later this week.) Jacob loves to play with his Little People barn and animals and enjoys singing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm", so of course we had to have a barn cake with barnyard animal cupcakes. They were all super easy to make and Ethan and Jacob were thrilled to see all of them. They have been talking the entire week about the party, getting balloon, and having animal cupcakes. Ethan was just as excited about everything as Jacob was....and probably even more!
The barn
A chick
A pig
A sheep (I didn't like these, so I only made two of them.)
A chicken
The chickens were my favorites! I loved them!
This is Jacob's excitement as we sang "Happy Birthday" to him.
Getting ready to blow out a candle.
Happy 2nd birthday, Jacob! We are so happy that you could celebrate with family!
Hope...oh my gravy!! Those cupcakes are the CUTEST things I have ever seen in my life. How adorable. Happy Birthday Jacob!
ReplyDelete