Ever since I can remember, Ethan and Jacob have loved standing directly in front of the television. I am sure that it's not healthy for their eyes, and Kenny and I have tried to discourage it to no avail. We have even tried turning it off when they get too close, but that only works temporarily. As soon as we are engaged in something else, they are right back in front of it.
For Ethan's birthday, he received a Cars flip sofa with an attached sleeping bag. He and Jacob loved it so much that Kenny had to run out that night and purchase another one. He couldn't find one with the attached sleeping bag, but it was close enough. Now, Ethan and Jacob love to sit, or lie on their sofas to watch television. It's much easier on their eyes, and is the solution we wished we would have gotten a long time ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment