Deming Park held a Colts Fan Fest today from 5:00 to 7:00. Kenny had to work until 6:00, and Carter had cross country practice at 6:30, but we managed to squeeze it in. I took the kids when it opened at 5, and then Kenny showed up after work at around 6 to take over while I ran Carter to practice. My parents also showed up at 5 to help out.
I really wanted a picture of all four kids with this HUGE player at the entrance of the park, but once Ethan heard the fan that was responsible for inflating it, he wanted no part of it. Megan opted to stay in the car because it was on a busy street and didn't want to risk anyone from her high school seeing her posing with her little brothers. Oh, well! At least I got Carter and Jacob!
Ethan enjoyed the large horse slide.
Ethan and Jacob loved the bouncy house even thought it was hot.
Carter tried throwing a few passes.
He was close on quite a few and made two of them.
Ethan gave it a try.
And, Jacob did too.
They had the Vince Lombardi Trophy and Superbowl Ring on display.
Jacob loved this blow up guy and decided that his shoes made for a nice, comfy seat!
Kenny came, just as Carter and I had to leave for cross country practice.
The Fan Fest was not quite as big as Colts City when the Colts conditioned at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute, but it still gives the city a taste of the football frenzy. Indianapolis gave up most of its great players, so we will see how this upcoming season shapes up.
Go Colts!
No comments:
Post a Comment