Saturday, February 12, 2011

Carter's Lazer Tag Party!

We were FINALLY able to have Carter's lazer tag party today!  It was a blast!  Thankfully, my mom and dad watched Megan, Ethan, and Jacob, so Kenny and I were able to focus on our birthday boy.  X-Treme Lazer Tag provided a party hostess, unlimited drinks, tableware, and a cake.  We ordered pizza there for only $5 apiece, so the only thing that we had to provide were the guests.  The hostess did a fantastic job of spacing things out so that the kids didn't get bored.  First, we got settled in the party room and she served drinks.  Afterward, she gave us directions in the "briefing room", helped us suit up in the "vesting room" and  then turned us loose to play tag.  The kids loved it and Kenny and I got to play for free, so we enjoyed it too.  Before the second game, we returned to the party room to have pizza and more drinks.  Then, we switched up the teams a little and headed off to round two!  As soon as that game was over, Carter opened his gifts, we sang "Happy Birthday" and ate cake.  Then, we played round three and headed home.  It was a great time for everyone, and I anticipate returning in the near future!   

The Gang

Just the Boys

Just the Girls

Ready to play!

"Happy Birthday!"

Kenny and Carter before round three.

Kenny is helping some kids with trigger issues.

Carter is still smiling!

  Me and my girl posse!
They kept up with the boys just fine!

I enjoyed every minute of the party and am so thankful that the kids got along so well.  I am happy that Carter has amazing friends to celebrate his birthday with!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. I hope they didn't tear up your house too bad last night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...