It was like Christmas morning all over again when I found a gift for the boys hiding in the coat closet. I was looking for Jacob's shoes when I came across the container of foam blocks stuffed behind all of the kids' snow gear. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten them in December, but was very excited to break them out for activity time, especially being something that both boys could enjoy.

At first, it was great!
I mean, just look at how nicely they are playing together.
Ethan is busy exploring the shapes and figuring out how to make a house. Meanwhile, Jacob is simply observing, as if he may want to try to build something of his own.
Ethan is admiring his great architectural abilities.
(with a little bit of Mommy's assistance)
THEN, THE INEVITABLE HAPPENED...
Jacob discovered the joy of knocking over his brother's towers and destroying everything in his path! He may have literally been having the best time of his life! (Or at least, one would think with the way he was squealing with delight and clapping for himself.)
Ethan's reaction was quite different...
Sometimes it's tough having a little brother!




No comments:
Post a Comment