It has been so nice out that the boys have enjoyed playing outside the last couple of days. In doing so, Ethan had a little accident last night while playing at the basketball court. He was running and fell and chipped his front tooth, AGAIN! It was the same tooth that he chipped last year when he fell on the porch. All night and this morning, he would say, "Boo-boo teef!" I felt bad for him, but I'm glad they aren't loose, and it didn't warrant a trip to the dentist. Last year, I had to take him to get his jagged tooth filed and it was pretty traumatic. Anyway, he is now sporting a fat lip and some road rash under his nose. It should be better in a couple of days.
Here are some shots from today...
We are definitely ready for Spring!









Poor Ehtan! Looks like they had fun though! It was so nice out!
ReplyDelete