It's Patriot football time! North kicked off their football season with a home game last Friday night. That meant that it was Megan's first opening performance to the school song and first half time show. She was really nervous, but did great! She had a lot of family in the stands to cheer her on. Kenny's mom and my parents came, as well as my sister, Heidi, and her husband, Brien. I can't believe that they traveled all the way from Indianapolis to see her first performance! Impressive! Heidi was in the marching band during her high school years, so I think it was a bit nostalgic for her.
This Saturday is the big North vs. South game. It will be the first time that Megan will perform in full uniform and makeup with her show flag. Kenny was originally scheduled to work, but fortunately someone is willing to work for him so that he can see her perform. Yeah! I hope to get some pictures, but the game will be at the ISU stadium and will be very crowded. Between trying to see the performance and keeping track of the little ones, pictures may get neglected. I will try my best!
No comments:
Post a Comment