Monday, August 22, 2011

Pee Pee in the Potty!

Yesterday, we were all eating breakfast when Ethan announced that he had to go potty.  I quickly took him to the bathroom and put him on the potty.  He did have to go!  He peed in the potty like a big boy!



This morning, I put him on the potty to see if he would go, and he did!  He also came to me later and asked to sit on the potty.  He peed in it again!  Of course, I was clapping and going crazy each time.  He looked at me with a huge smile and said, "Mommy bees happy!"  I said, "I am happy, Buddy!  You are such a big boy!  Good job!"   He was just beaming with pride.  After washing his hands, he was rewarded with M&Ms. 
I think we are well on our way to being potty trained!  (At least the pee part anyway!)

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at this. Years later, you can embarrass the daylights out of him with these photos!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...