Friday, August 5, 2011

Covered?

I called the insurance company today to see if Ethan's genetic testing would be covered.  The Medical Genetics doctor had given us the codes at our visit the other day, so I had those on hand to insure that the insurance company knew exactly what type of genetic testing would be done.  I gave the representative all four codes.  To my surprise, she said that they were all covered!  She then explained that in-network would be covered 100%, and that out-of-network was 60% after the $1500 deductible.  I was nervous about asking her whether Baylor University in Texas was in or out of network, and was thrilled when she said that it is considered in network!  After all of the run-arounds with insurance companies in the past, I couldn't be happier with this news!  Thanks for all of the prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hope! Yeah! That is AWESOME. Definitely - answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! That is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...