The boys and I picked Kenny up for lunch today and had a picnic in the park. The weather was perfect! Clear blue skies and around 80 degrees. I stopped to get Subway sandwiches and we ate on an old comforter. Since school is back in session, the park wasn't crowded and Ethan and Jacob had tons of room to run around. We ended up spreading our blanket out at the bottom of a little hill. After we ate, the boys entertained themselves by running up and down the hill and climbing all over Daddy. It was relaxing to sit on the blanket and just watch them being boys. It's also a special treat to spend time with Kenny during the day.
Hope - sooooooo cute. Looks like a wonderful day! I have to tell you that you get the BEST shots of the boys. That one of the two of them running is just precious. You need to start printing and framing these. Just so adorable. Glad you guys had fun spending time together.
ReplyDelete