Thursday, August 4, 2011

Colored Bubbles

I was super excited to open up the Crayola Color Bubbles that Ethan got for his birthday.  It was a nice morning, so I called for the boys and headed out the door with the bubble gun and camera in hand.  They were both ecstatic at the thought of seeing blue bubbles.  It started out okay....

But wait!  What's this?

Blue hands?

Uh-oh!  Mom's not going to like this!

Wow!

Ewww!

Look at my hands!

Look at my feet!

Look at the sidewalk!


It all seemed like a great idea, especially since the packaging said WASHABLE.
But, I had no idea that you had to IMMEDIATELY give your children a bath... and wash the sidewalk... and their clothes... and yourself.  The boys had a good time, but it was a lot to clean up.  Not so sure that we will be opening the purple ones.  Well, maybe we'll do them with the sprinkler running!

Oh!  And a certain someone now has one blue nostril!



2 comments:

  1. I like that you saved the best picture for last! That made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the finger up the nose photo! Now he's gonna have blue snoogedies. (that's what my kids call them).

    Looks like fun, but indeed quite a mess. I thought there were supposed to make toys now that were EASIER on the parents?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...