Saturday, April 30, 2011

Color Guard!


Megan made the Color Guard at her high school!  She tried out last week, and found out on Friday that she made it.  Kenny and I are so happy for her.  She worked hard to memorize the dance and flag routines, but was still very nervous.  She made a mistake during her first attempt and was a call-back.  She said that she nailed it the final time, but wasn't sure that it was good enough to make it.  Luckily, when the numbers were posted, her number (#38) was listed!  All of her friends made it too.  I guess that it was quite the celebration.  There was a lot of hugging and screaming.  I am looking forward to watching Megan and her friends perform next year!

*I know that I posted this picture earlier this week, but Megan doesn't let me take too many of her.

1 comment:

  1. What a great accomplishment for her! I'm sure she is super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...