Saturday, April 23, 2011

Silly Saturday Bunny Lunch

I made Ethan a special Easter lunch today.


I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and cut it out with a bunny face cookie cutter.  Next, I used food coloring markers to draw the face.  The Easter egg is a piece of ham with cheese polka dots.  You can make them by punching holes out of a piece of cheese with a straw.  The chick (which Ethan called a duck) is a piece of cheese cut out with a cookie cutter.  And then, there's cheerios.  They have nothing to do with Easter, but Ethan loves them. 


Carter asked if I had made anything for him, so I made him an Easter egg ham sandwich, which is just a ham sandwich with food coloring stripes on it.


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! I'm going to do some of these lunches and muffin tin lunches over the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...