Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ready for the 5K!

I can't believe that I will be running my first 5K in just under a month!  This time last year, I  literally could not run around my cul-de-sac.  Tonight, I ran 3.25 miles.  Not only did I run it, but I was not out of breath, and felt like I could keep going.  I quit just so I could get showered and into bed at a decent hour.  Is midnight decent?  Well, it has to work for me since I have no time to exercise during the day with Ethan and Jacob.  I am now confident that I can run the 5K without stopping to walk.  I hope to be able to run 5 miles by the end of the week.  Wow!  I can't believe that I am becoming a runner.  It feels so good!  If I can do it, anyone can!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...